PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
Date: 11th Jan, 2020
Timings: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Venue: Welinkgar Institute of Management
Fees: Rs. 1500/-
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This workshop is based on NLP Techniques, and self-empowerment tools. This workshop is a unique blend of ‘Facilitation and Training’ that takes into account the relevant business requirements of the participants. All the activities are discovery based, and attract movement to ensure maximum retention.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop will benefit all WeSchool students. Enrollment is subject to the availability of seats. Registration will be on “First Come First Serve” basis.
All professionals who want to strengthen their problem solving & decision making skills and succeed at their workplace should attend the workshop.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This workshop the participants will learn to:
- Identify and define the Problem to be solved
- Understand and utilize the Practices and Techniques of Analytical Thinking
- Develop ability to understand problems from multiple perspectives
- Improve decision-making capabilities through critical thinking and structured reasoning
- Develop approaches to find the possible alternatives
- Develop the ability to solve problems and take decisions with the right-brained creative approach
FOR EXTERNAL PARTICIPANTS
MORE ABOUT BUSINESS SIMULATION
Workshops educate students on topics that directly and indirectly contribute to career growth and professional success. They also provide clarity on these subjects by showcasing practical examples. Attending workshops is beneficial in understanding the various technical and soft skills involved in managing a successful career. By participating in these workshops, you can equip yourself with knowledge and confidence in the context of the professional world.